Persian Pie is a terpene-rich, 60% indica hybrid created by crossing Lemon Tree and Banana Krumble cannabis strains. These are medium to tall plants with high yields and extremely high levels of THC. Easy to grow.
Plants display excellent vigour and are hungry for nutrients. The branches are strong and easily capable of bearing the prodigious amount of buds that join up to form long, contiguous colas plastered with trichomes. This is a hardy and resistant strain that is straightforward enough for the beginner while being of true connoisseur quality. The leaves have quite wide, short, stubby blades and by the end of flowering growers will delight in an array of autumn colours.
Indoors, plants grow to be 120 – 180 cm. tall with flowering lasting for 8 – 9 weeks. Expected yields are high. Outdoors, plants grow much taller at 200 – 350 cm. and are ready to harvest in the third week of September in northern latitudes. Growers should be able to harvest somewhere between 1000 – 3500 gr/plant.
The terpenes are a powerful blend of sweet banana and acid lemon with a degree of earthiness. THC levels reach 27% with just 0.2% CBD. The effects are potent and fast-acting; the initial cerebral hit of the lemon terps. is followed by the sweetness of the banana and the power of the OG and Sour Diesel mix from this parent. The cerebral nature evolves to reveal a more body, muscle-relaxant quality.
- We only stock the best quality seeds from the most trusted breeders
- Our seeds are stored in safe, temperature-controlled environments
- Sometimes (but rarely) seeds don’t germinate. If this happens to you, contact us. We will send you a replacement*.
- We take seed quality very seriously and feed back to suppliers any quality issues
- All the product information found on this site is correct to the best of our knowledge**.
There are no reviews yet.